I am sitting here wondering what happened to this week!
It's been one of those weeks that has felt as though I can't keep up with life. I am still a little bit under the weather, but getting better. For today's friday five, I thought I'd share five glimpses into the happenings in my life this week:
1. I have been hard at work on a part of my thesis this week. It has taken precident over my art-making for the time being as I try and make some good progress on it. I'll go back to art-making soon and then float back and forth between the two.
2. My brother has been in town! He spent the summer in Alaska, but is back for a bit and it has been a blast having him around!
3. We made delicious homemade pizza
4. We went to a back yard barb-e-que (perhaps the last of the season) dressed in warm sweaters and sat around a campfire. It was wonderful.
5. I received my "Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hours" id card in the mail! I'm official! Hurray!
I hope you had a wonderful week and have a wonderful weekend!