Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Sale Announcement!

Tomorrow is Cyber Monday and I'm going to have an amazing sale in the Art Asana Shop to get you all geared up for the holidays! Have a yogi or yogini on the your list? How about one of my yoga-inspired prints!

Here's the low-down for the sale:
From 6am tomorrow morning until 11pm (EST), all prints in my shop will be on sale in a
buy1get1
I'll see you there! 


Also, I'll be randomly drawing a winner for the giveaway on the new Art Asana website tomorrow. So head on over there for your last chance to enter the "blue notes necklace pendant" giveaway! Click here to head over to the new site!


P.S...I'll be posting on both this site and my new site for the next few days and will conclude the posting here on this blog and start up full force over on the new site by Wednesday of this week! Thanks so much for sticking it out with me through this transition!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails