Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

IMG_4485
{Late November light on Cape Cod}

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you" that would suffice." ~Meister Eckhart

Today, I am pausing to offer my gratitude for all this life has provided, for the full spectrum of my experiences, for my family, friends, home and health.  I am thankful for the love and the light that the day bring and for the difficulties that help mold me. I am thankful for the support of Grace, who I feel has forever got my back and reminds me of that whenever I forget.  

I am thankful for all of you who come into my world through this little online space, I am deeply honored and grateful for your presence. You make my world more beautiful. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

becky said...

Eliza, I just unpacked, and it was so wonderful to see you, and I can't tell you in words how much I love the calendar you gave me at Thanksgiving. It's amazing and I'll keep it long past 2011!

Love Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails