I thought maybe today I would share a bit more about who I am by telling you five random things about myself (do I sense a series coming on?? perhaps....)
1. Lately, I've had to fight the urge to put an exclamation point after everything I say!
2. I have one dreadlock. I call it Shiva because the Hindu god Shiva is depicted with dreadlocks and I kind of have a thing for Shiva. It has scared a few hairdressers who've I forgotten to tell its there. I can't cut it off until I go back to India (where it all began). No plans to go back in the immediate future.
3. If I was trapped on an island and could choose only one art supply to live with, I would choose a sharpie marker (assuming the island had lots of paper, endless food supply and the sharpie never ran out of ink)
4. My favorite yoga pose is the wheel, Urdhva Dhanurasana, because it reminds me to keep my heart open.
5. I believe that the world has more good in it, than bad.
What are five random things about you?
Have a wonderful weekend!