Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear Life

IMG_4107

Dear Life,
I really enjoyed writing to you last week, so I thought I would do it again this week. First of all I have to say thank you because you provided me with all of the things I asked for last week! You provided me with the time I needed to get done all I'd set out to do...somehow, even though I always think you won't, you always pull through. Thank you for proving me wrong once again. I also want to thank you for aligning me with yoga class podcasts by yoga teacher Hillary Rubin. This morning, I did the 60 minute "Your Life is a Work of Art" class. It was a wonderful way to start the day and the week. It helped to remind me that you are a work of art, Life. A full, vibrant canvas of beauty, passion, texture, darks, lights and love.
Until next time,
Eliza
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails