Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friday Five: Five New Items


friday5banner
I woke up this morning feeling bummed that I missed putting up a Friday 5 list yesterday. Then I remembered, "hey, this is my blog and I get to make the rules for it!" Wahoo! So, on this beautiful Saturday morning, I present to you my Friday 5 list!

In this week's Friday 5, I am sharing with you 5 brand new items now available in the Art Asana Shop:

rootcollcard1
1) "Root Chakra Collection Notecards (Set of Six)"


I created this collection of blank notecards from three of original paintings that were inspired by exploration of the Root Chakra.
The Root chakra is an energy center located at the base of the spine. Activities that engage the root chakra include standing yoga poses, spending time in nature, and physical movement. Activating the Root Charka creates a sense of grounding, support, abundance, physical health and stability while dissipating fear, restlessness, and disassociation from the physical body.

Each card measures 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches and is printed on photo quality matte white card stock with archival inks. Each card comes with a matching white envelope and both are sealed in a protective clear sleeve. I send them to carefully and colorfully packaged in a protective mailer!



rootchakracard2
2) "Root Chakra-Symbol Notecards (Set of Two)

rootaffirmcard3
3) "Root Chakra-Affirm Notecards (Set of Two)

rootyantracard3
4) "Root Chakra-Yantra Notecards (Set of Two)"


woodlogs1
5) "One Wooden Stand"

I had my brother make these little wooden stands to go with my Art Asana 2011 Desk Calendar. They also can be used as stands for one of my notecards to create a "mini-print". Originally, he made these wooden stands as place holders for the table numbers at my wedding! Currently, I have 11 of these in the Art Asana Shop.  The grains colors and cuts of the wood vary on each piece. Each one is unique! 

Stay tuned for next week....I have plans to finally unveil another surprise for the shop that I hinted at a few weeks ago!!! I can't wait to share it with you!


Have a wonderful weekend!




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are sooo talented Eliza! The cards are beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails