Friday, July 23, 2010

friday5banner
In the spirit of experimenting with new ideas and techniques, I'm going to my favorite go-to thing when I want to learn and play with something new: 
BOOKS!
Today's random five list consists of five books I'm thinking about getting. 
Do any of you have one of these books?

1. Fundamentals of Illustration by Lawrence Zeegan
2. Printing by Hand by Lena Corwin
3. Drawing Lab for Mixed Media by Lee Hammond
4. Creative Photoshop CS4 by Derek Lea
5. Drawing People by Barbara Bradley

or suggestions for other great creativity/art books?
What art/creativity books do you love?



Also, on Monday, July 26th, I'll be sending out the July edition of 
The Art Asana Monthly Newsletter!
Get on the mailing list to receive your edition,


Have a wonderful weekend!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails